The electrical connection kit is provided with all the elements allowing the connection, as well as the power supply of the wall drying devices.
This electrical connection kit is specially designed to allow up to 8 Dryers to be connected to a traditional power outlet via the adapter.
It contains :
- 10 meters of red electrical wire (HO7V2-K)
- 10 meters of black electrical wire (HO7V2-K)
- 1 output transformer 5 V - 2A
- 10 meters of flexible sheath
- 1 connector
The transformer can provide the power necessary for the operation of 8 dryers. Beyond; it is necessary to use a second transformer, see more for large sites.
In installing these wall moisture extractors, you can:
- Integrate the wires under the baseboards,
- Put the wires in trunking
- Embed the wires in the wall. The sheath is provided to protect the wires in this case.
Wall Dryers will solve all of your moisture problems in your walls.
This electrical connection kit provides power to the Dryers to remove moisture from the walls of your home. Both the red wire and the black wire are tinned wires. That is to say, they are corrosion resistant. Their section is 0.5 mm². When the wires are embedded in the wall (in a groove), the sheath protects them. It is necessary to slip the wires into the sheath. The transformer delivers a voltage of 5 volts. Thanks to the intensity emitted (2 Amps) it can supply 8 dryers. The connector makes it possible to make the link between the electrical wires and the transformer.